twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Yuanfeng China Silicone Manufacturer Wholesale Slap on Silicone Watch Quartz Sports Watch

My daughter adores this slap watch! She saw it on my computer when I was looking at it as end-of-year gifts for my class. She saved up her money, and both of us couldn't be more pleased with it. The actual clock can be removed from the slap on section and it is indeed an actual Timex timepiece that has glow-in-the-dark hands. In addition, NJ Electronics is a joy to work with. I contacted them when I was pricing the item for my class, and they responded with great speed, friendliness, and helpfulness!


Band seems like good quality that will last and is comfortable and strong enough to wear all day in the medical field, I have no worries about it falling off. Fit my wrist nicely, along with my 7 and 3 year olds who love to play with it. I'm going to buy my 7 year old one who is learning to tell time, he loves it. You can buy a different watch face and insert it in the plastic holder that attaches the face to the band, you can also put a different band in the slap watch face holder, mix and match. The watch face and holder does look a little bulky, but I still think it's really cool looking and unique.

This time of year South Texas is overrun with evil blood thirsty monsters. Mosquitoes are the bane of my existence, especially at this time of year. It is hard to even go outside without getting swarmed and my poor 3 year old is constantly covered in welts from bites. I hate using bug spray on myself because it is sticky and gross. I wont use spray on my son because he has eczema and sensitive skin. This silicone slap bracelet solves all of my problems! It is adjustable and can last a long time as long as you store it in the plastic bag. It has a pretty strong smell, but it is not terribly unpleasant. The ingredients are all natural and have citronella and lavender oils and is DEET FREE so I don't feel like I am wearing something toxic which I love. Best of all it keeps mosquitoes away! Now we can play outside in the evening when it is cooler, and not worry about being feasted upon by bugs.


Given that it appears most will not have a winter this year and being on the coast where mosquitos tend to run wild with their imagination, this silicone slap bracelet definitely came in handy. My son kept coming home with bites on him from being outside playing at school and he request to have some bug spray put on him. Totally forgetting I had these in my possession, I put bug spray on him. Yet again, he came home with bites on him. After remembering I had the repellent bracelets I told him we would try these instead. It’s an awesome feeling knowing he can now play happily without being at risk of being bitten! These bracelets are like having an invisible shield around you!

If you interested this slap watch ,Yuanfeng is the largest kis slap watch wholesale supplier manufacturer in china,if you want more informaiton plesase contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment