twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Friday, May 20, 2016

You Lost Something Guys

I mean, the show is meant to be satirical. It makes fun of all of the repo shows that are on TV these days that have scripted shock moments, this show just blows it out of proportion for comedy's sake.Those same shows all come on TruTV and they tried to pass them off as real to the dumb people who watch them. I assume they started going over the top because they got caught.Once you watch one or two of those the YouTube algorithm kicks in and recommends them all. So when I was bored and sleepless at 2am awhile ago, I managed to binge watch a few too many of them.

If you're planning to head to Germany to drop a couple hundred on some hot chicks for a threesome, you shouldn't be making a one night trip. Save up like a thousand, or two thousand. Fly out there and spend a few nights. Have several threesomes. Treat yourself to some fine dining while you're there. Do it in style.No ifs, ands or butts about it, Jonathan Fish learned an expensive lesson Thursday about the dangers of littering. The 20-year-old San Francisco resident was cruising across the upper deck of the Bay Bridge at 10:40 a.m., smoking a cigarette. When he got near the Harrison Street off-ramp, he rolled down the window of his white 2004 Ford Expedition SUV and tossed out the butt, authorities said.

Fun fact, lit cigarettes won't ignite gasoline. My dad taught me that, a bunch of farmers he grew up with tried it. I also tried it with a smoldering piece of rolled paper (under his supervision) and the paper fizzled out in the gas puddle. Flame or sparks will ignite gas, but cigarettes get put out by the puddle of gas.Story happened in 2005 so it wasnt a fire safe cigarette. Fire safe cigarettes were mandatory by law in 2007. I saw them around a bit earlier though definitely not 2005. BTW a FSC will go out on its own pretty quickly, you can notice in 10 seconds and it could be cool in under a minute or two. Old ones could probably burn for 10 minutes

Wow that's cheep. In BC it's a $2000 fine for littering, and $2M and/or prison for starting a forest fire. Fighting those things isn't cheep, and it's shaping up to be a bad year.My parents use to smoke and they would put them in an old water bottle to prevent littering, and then throw them out later. They were always very considerate to everyone except themselves when smoking, I'm really glad they've been clean for years.When I used to smoke I did this. I knew it was shitty and that it was littering. In no other situation would I ever consider littering, ever. It's hard to explain, but I definitely knew what I was doing. I just told myself that this is the one really shitty thing I do that impacts other people and made up for it other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment