twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Saturday, June 4, 2016

BPA Free Water Bottle Mold Manufacturer Custom Silicone Water Bottle Supplier Wholesale

This is really fabulous. It's silicone but it's really nice not cheap. It has a nice size mouth piece. It has a clip to clip onto the side of a backpack or purse. It rolls up when not in use and has this little rubber band that keeps it closed. Over it's convenient. When I'm near a good water source I can fill it up and go. Great bottle. I'm lovin' it! I received this at a discount for my honest opinion/ review, which I have just given. :) You're gonna love it too.


My hopes were too high with this silicone water  bottle wholesale. I wanted something for my daily walk that wouldn't crack when it fell or something like that. While this bottle will definitely not crack if it fell, it hardly holds enough water for me and I think it might pop or tear if something more serious were to happen to it. My main problem is that it holds a small amount of water, I'd like double the amount just on my daily walk. (Not a short walk around the block) Besides it being too small for my liking, it's a fine bottle and I feel safe taking it with me knowing it won't break if a fall were to happen. I've lost too many bottles recently that crack instantly when they hit the ground.


This came into my school today, and I was excited. I have a Tervis for my coffee, but I wanted something strictly for water. This .7 L is a great size. It is a large Capri Sun type construction. I washed it out in my classroom, as it smelled like plastic. It seemed to clean easily. I didn't have any leaks or drips, and the cap fits on snugly and securely. THE BEST FUNCTION is the caribeaner. It holds the weight of the entire bottle, filled, on my pants without sagging the pants. Its nice that through out he day it gets lighter and it also stands up on its own, when pouring anything into it. I would not recommend any hot beverages, but anything cold or cool it could handle.


This is a great product. I travel a lot for work and love that i can put it in my computer bag collapsed and it takes up very little space, then open it up when I get through security and I'm good to go - I got the bigger bottle for myself and my wife and the smaller size for my kids. Kids take these to school or up to the mountain - fit great in their ski bags and lunch boxes then they can just open 'em up and fill 'em up. Great colors (wife and three kids and we all got different colors so we can tell them apart) and the material is awesome - no smell and no yucky plastic.

1 comment:

  1. not fragmentation and other features, can also be prevented by carbon dioxide and other gases. Custom Glass bottles

    ReplyDelete