twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Monday, May 16, 2016

Amazing Results Happened A Student Email to a Professor While Drunk

Whatever good fuckin yard means, it doesn't matter. Like Beck lyrics. Let's just all use it.Miracles amaze me. She looks so Israeli. Her left eye is lazy. Nicotine and gravy.Wicked fucking comment bro. Bounced on my boy's dick for exactly eight seconds while reading it out loud.water, fire, air, and dirt. Fuckin magnets? How do they work? I don't wanna talk to a scientist; y'all mothafuckas lyin' and gettin me pissed!He said 'Beck.' This is clearly meant to follow the the tune of 'Going the Distance,' which is Cake.

Yeah I don't think I've heard anyone say it before but it sounds like something that would be said. It just rolls of the tongue nicely.So shave your face with some mace in the dark. Savin all your food stamps and burning down the trailer park.I never know what to say to a comment that makes me laugh but I always want to say something to let the person know I thought they were funny.That's so impersonal though. Sometimes things require a personal "thank you" and an upvote doesn't do it.Goin' back to Houston, do the hot dog dance... Goin' back to Houston to get me some pants.

Maybe trying to type "good day" while drunk resulted in "good yad", which got autocorrected to "good yard"?You've never been so turnt up that you start using different units of measurements?Yeah, but a yard of beer is a real thing. It's literally a glass that's 3 feet tall. And it's filled. With. Beer.He was probably meaning to say "good yarn". In New Zealand (and probably Australia?) it's basically a colloquialism for a story conversation.He probably meant 'good yarn' which is a Kiwi and Aussie phrase - if you spin a yarn, you're telling a story. At least, that's how I read it.

If people start saying that then it'll turn into "great yard" and eventually everyone will just be complimenting everyone else's lawns.Touche. I'm conflicted now, can't go back and fix my typo just gotta own it. English should eventually self correct my error in ~100 years to validate the comment.Because he'd rather get the paper out of the student a few days late, and maybe get him to keep putting something into the class, than burn him and definitely lose him for the rest of the semester. This kid could be a fucking ace when he's sober and in a seat, there's no way to know. Getting drunk before a paper is due isn't any indicator really, as plenty of people are that sort of dumb while also being really smart, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment