twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Friday, May 13, 2016

What is the Worst Travel Experiences You Have ?

I'm in Thailand. I stopped frequenting a food shop when I saw the cook outside blowing his nose into his hands. Oh and babies, make the food - change the baby's diaper - go back to making the food.The second story made me physically retch and nearly throw up, which I didn't think was possible.  Congratulations, I guess.Holy phlegm.. What I read, can not be unread. I regret it. Somehow I pictured that lady's act with my slurping of half boiled egg yolk. It's ruined. It's never gonna taste the same.

Wait a minute - I'm from Singapore and I don't know anyone who "eats back their own phlegm from the outside". I might do it when it's in my mouth - still disgusting as heck so only if I've got nowhere to spit it - but once it leaves it can never come back.This is the most disgusting thing I have ever read. I'll always be a tad bit uncomfortable whenever I see someone cooking or coughing.

I was laughing my ass of while grossed out that the man was "taking a shit". Yes its their custom but godammit thats just nasty n to put the cherry on top he did not wash his hands. I would of most likely puked if i witnessed first hand (the sisters storey).You should thank god that there were no doors there, or you would have kept hogging on the food he was serving. Neverthless to mention, with whatever ingredients he was adding :D

Suddenly, bowing to others and Namaste as a greeting instead of a handshake in Eastern cultures makes so much sense to me now. Hehe!Saying "You have been warned" is not a sufficient warning. You should at least attatch some kind of complimentary short-term memory mimd-eraser.Oh the poor lady!!! Although I really don't want to eat phlegm that has already left my mouth , I can see why she did that. This is why wearing surgical mask is a thing in Asia.Why me..!?!  Did I just have to read that...ooh when will I ever learn to heed disclaimers.  I envy all this people around me who don't have an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment