twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Where to Buy Classic Leak Proof Glass Water Bottle With Silicone Sleeve

The glass is about as thick as your average beer bottle, maybe a little thicker. This was the biggest risk I took with this bottle since I'm a huge klutz and I frequently drop things. Since owning this bottle I have dropped it on carpet, linoleum (without the protective silicone sleeve), asphalt, concrete, wood floors, and once on the bus. I was sure one of those times would be the tipping point but so far I have found that the silicone sleeve does a great job protecting the bottle from falls. Obviously, when you buy a glass water bottle there is a greater risk of it breaking, but I think that's the trade off for having a bottle that doesn't make your water taste like plastic or metal.

The loop on the lid is very convenient. The silicone sleeve is thin but ample for protecting the bottle. The bottle fit in my car's cupholder without tipping over. And even though the description did not SAY that a bottle brush cleaner comes with this - it does! I've noticed a lot of products have pictures of extras and people assume that they are included, so this was a nice surprise to find it was included even thought the description did not say that it was.

Its a great bottle. The colour is exactly what it looks like on the website. There weren't any delays in the delivery. The size and the shape are perfect for what I was looking for. The silicone sleeve is the perfect amount of thickness. Lets you estimate the water level without much effort. It takes a couple of times to adjust to what you're looking for. I guess the full coverage keeps the water cooler for longer which is a plus.

Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Cover Features

  • Broken resistant, Borosilicate glass  with thermal shock resistant
  • Heat proof,  silicone sleeve provides comfortable feeling and against hot. 
  • Excellent resistance to abrasive, Exquisite craft with integral forming to ensure abrasive resistance. 
  • Leak proof,  seal up designed to ensure NO leakage. 
  • Easy carry.  Silicone handle line provides comfortable feeling and easy carry. 
  • No Rust,  SUS 304 inside the lid and easy clean
The glass water bottle with silicone sleeve that will change the way you drink water forever,wholesale leak proof glass bottles with silicone sleeve suitable for outdoor sport and travel,custom glass water bottle with silicone cover .
I have always wanted a sidekick glass water bottle and this is just right for my needs. It holds the perfect amount of water. The glass is thick but it's not super heavy...I totally love the handle because I can hook it on to my stroller when I'm going on my jog with my kiddos (I have a hook on my stroller) The cover on the bottle is very pretty as you can see and it's very soft to the touch! It's easy to open, even my 6 year old can twist it open. I like that because when my hands are full and she wants a drink.. she can get it herself! :) I have had water bottles in the past that she can't open.. and then I'm fighting with the bottle to help her.. while my baby is crying.. Ahhh! so over all I LOVE this bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment