twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Thursday, May 26, 2016

World Best BPA Free Foldable Collapsible Water Bottle Wholesale Supplier Manufacturer

When I first received this bottle I wasn't even sure what it was. It comes folded up on a card and does fold up very small. Once I opened it, it popped open and I could see it was a water bottle. This bottle has a very soft feel to it, it can stand up when filled with water but does wobble. You have to get used to how soft it is and hold it carefully when trying to drink out of it. It is very different but I can see where it would be good for people hiking or out in the woods or on the trail for a long time.I purchased this water bottle for my daughter who was about to travel overseas and needed some compact items in her backpack. The design is adorable so she enjoyed carrying it. It really seems true to color from the picture here. Did not leak at all and it has a CLIP! The clip was probably her favorite part because you can just clip it on to your backpack for easy access. THEN when it's empty, roll it up and put it away.

I wanted a collapsible bottle like this for taking to football games or airports empty to fill at a water fountain after security checks. It takes up hardly any space so that is good, and the clip is handy. The down side is that it is a bit difficult to fill completely. It doesn't seem to want to spread out to the full depth, so that means it really doesn't hold very much water. It is also not easy to clean and never seems to dry out when standing upside down with the cap off. I'll still use it for the situations I bought it for, but probably won't bother with it in any other situation.
This water bottle addresses all of those issues, as advertised. First of all, when not in use, the bottle rolls up very conveniently and has an attached silicone rubber band for lack of a better word, that helps keep it rolled up securely when it is not in use. When you remove the cap, you can easily fill the bottle and it stands up nicely even when it is filled to the very top. When you seal the cap, the handy clip will let you carry it easily on any camera bag, back pack or purse. It can bounce around as you walk and you don’t have to worry about it springing a leak. When you pup the cap it will pour easily into your mouth, or you can hold it up right and squeeze and or suck water right into your mouth very easily. The only minor issue I had was the importance of holding the base of the cap securely when you close the spout.
This is a really cool and original foldable water bottle wholesale, I've never seen anything like this before. It comes to you rolled up, and I have to admit I originally thought it was kind of a joke, it looks so thin and weak, I was sure I would hate it. Well I don't. I love that it's very lightweight and easy to carry. It has a little clip to attach to your belt or bag making it very convenient. I love that it's so collapsible, when running or working out instead of tipping your head back and loosing balance I can squirt water into my mouth instead. I've found this is my favorite feature. I just wish it was larger, 20 oz really isn't big enough. And because it's so thin it doesn't keep my water cold. But if they came out with a larger one I'd probably buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment