twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Silicone Elastic Shoelace Wholesale Silicone Shoelace OEM Factory Supplies Kids NO Tie Shoelaces

I originally shopped for no-tie laces for a friend's 10 year child with dexterity issues who is unable to tie his shoes. Unsure of how well they would work, but determined to find something to help him out, I bought 6 different brands of no-tie laces from amazon. Of all 6 brands, these are hands-down the best! The problems with the other 5 brands varied -- one brand made his shoes too tight, another brand had laces that popped off too easily, etc. But these work perfectly! They even give you an extra lace per shoe so, for smaller shoes you start with the shortest and go up but, for bigger shoes, you start at the 2nd shortest lace. So smart! Thank you to the makers of these! You've really helped out a sweet kid who was quickly becoming insecure about his inability to tie his shoes. PS. I just bought a few more pairs - some for my son and some for me.

Love these! they are a bit tough to get on and you need to make sure you choose the right size for each lace but once on, they stay. I bought in 2 colors for my 8 yr old who has hand issues making it difficult to tie normal laces. these did the trick and they look great. They are made out of ildly stretchy latest type of material imprinted with lacing texture to look more realistic.

These were loved by my 9-year old! They looked great. made the shoe easy to get on and off. The issues with them are that the top lace gets stretched quite a lot and I found that the top lace broke shortly after starting to use the shoe. The shoes still fit without the top lace but even after replacing it, it broke again (both shoes). Also, when I tried to take them out after I realized my son has put the wrong lace in the wrong hole, I found it was very easy to pull too hard and snap it and tear the lace.Tried the bungee type ones and wasn't too thrilled at how they looked. These keep the look of your sneakers and look "natural". Keep in mind you don't have to insert them in order from smallest to largest with sneakers with less than 16 eyelets. Start with the normal config and then rearrange them and try out different sizes in different spots until you find the most comfortable combination.
 silicone Elastic Shoelace wholesale

I love these so much. I had a pair of Chucks that I just could NOT keep tied, but I didn't want to double-knot because tying and untying is already such a pain. This product solved both problems. The shoes slide on easily but feel secure, no tying/untying, and I don't have a big dumb bow that also comes undone a hundred times a day. Big win. Love the lace-like texture on them, too. Perfect solution, silicone shoelace wholesale will definitely be buying more for other shoes.Although they are a little hard to get in, they work so well for my five year old. He CAN tie his shoes, but they come untied and he steps on them and the laces just get shredded. So for his school shoes, these are perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment