twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

What Happend in E3

Jokes aside, I feel really bad for Tony Hawk, at E3 last year he seemed to genuinely care about Pro Skater 5. He was talking about how fans wanted the game to be and I think he felt like it was going in the right direction. I'm sure he really doesn't have much input in terms development so it almost feels like the game was just dragging his name through the mud.Devs: Nah, no one today wants to play on half a screen. Also then the frame rate might drop below X Frames.Dev: Sorry, we're retards and tied the physics to the frame rate; it'd be too hard to fix now.

I spent hours on Skate 2 just trying to break bones in the most interesting way. Some kind of sick pleasure comes out of seeing your Skater jump from a tall building and land neck first on the ground.Hi EA, I would like Skate 4 ASAP as soon as possible please. It's really a necessity to my day-to-day needs. Without it I will likely starve or perish in my endless struggle to survive in this god-awful land of decay. Cheers, EA.Series definitely peaked at THUG. The story was fun, the levels were great, and it had tons of replayability. I would totally buy a new TH game in the same spirit as THUG.I never liked skate because it reminded me how bad I am at actually skateboarding. Pro skater and THUG where great because I could do ridiculous shit and feel bad ass.

Thug 1 was incredible. That game was a masterpiece. Thug 2 was great but the story in the first one was much better, the levels were iconic and well thought out, and the nostalgia of that game is timeless.I played the shit out of THUG2, but THAW was where it was at. I have the best memories of playing THAW. When I'm playing GTA and see the Helicopter light I think of the mission where you have to skate the whole way back through the game to get back to the park with a video tape, I think. Building the park back from the ground up was the best shit.That's not the point tho. People wanted a THPS game that didnt feel like it was made as a senior project at a community college. Its not about realism or the lack of it, its about core gameplay. The thing the THPS5 team totally fucking ignored.

EA confirmed like 100% that they are not working on it on twitter this month. I'll just have to wait a few more years for project sessions. . .Obviously! He right up there with the other great game developers like Sid Meier, Tom Clancy, and John Madden.Edit: okay people Sid Meier did help develop some early titles before they just started slapping his name on everything.The best part is that the dude walking in the backwards cap looks like some generic NPC you'd see in the background of a Tony Hawk game. Like just some generic AI on a walk cycle, and if you look him up in the game's code, he's just called "DEFAULT". That's that guy.

And listen folks, nobody can make Tony Hawk games better than me folks, believe me. This dopey guy doesn't know the first thing about making a Tony Hawk game, let me tell you. He has no clue! No clue. In fact just the other day, Tony himself -- great guy, really fantastic person -- called me and thanked me on my work for the games. And we love Tony Hawk don't we folks? We have the best Tony Hawks. We're gonna start winning again and E3 and we're gonna make Tony Hawk games great again.I couldn't agree more with this. I bought a PS4 because of THPS5 (yes, really), and it's the game I've touched the least. It's so mind-numbingly boring, and the multi-player stability is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment