twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Multi Color No Tie Shoelaces Elastic Silicone ShoeLace Cable Ties For Kids and Adults

These were exactly what we needed. My son wears a cute pair of Nike hi-tops and he hasn't been able to learn to tie them. I ordered these and put them in his shoes as soon as they came. What difference! Putting on his sneakers used to be such a hassle. Now he does it himself in seconds. FYI, they are not easy to take out. I put one in the wrong hole and it took us a few minutes of maneuvering to get it back out. So as far as I'm concerned, they are not reusable. If his next pair of shoes are laces again, I'll order a new pair.I was worried they might be too tight as I had bought other similar products and they made my shoes too narrow. These were perfect and came in colors that matched my shoes. I did find they were easier to place in shoes with larger grommets and had to use tweezers to get them in my running shoes since the holes were much smaller. I also ended up with extra as it comes with 8 and I only needed 6. However it allowed me to discard the smaller ones on some shoes and the larger ones on others to customize to my feet and shoes.

They have a little tab that slots into each shoe lace hole. Unfortunately, I can't even put my foot into my shoe without one or another popping out. And it's not even the same one every time. Just when you think you might have them -out ones pops! So I tried lacing them with the largest sizes they sent. They worked, but didn't hold my feet in the shoes. It felt like walking around with your shoelaces undone. Your feet slop around and slide in and out of the shoe. If this is the style you like, then these will work for you. If you (like most people) prefer your shoes to stay on your feet, then I don't think these will work.

These No Tie Shoelaces For Kids Wholesale are just what we needed! My son is unable to tie shoes due to a disability. These are the perfect answer to our problem. They look realistic with the weave pattern on one side and you could even reverse them to the smooth side. There are so many colors to chose from and 2 sizes. These were a tad difficult to install but once they are in, they don't seem to want to come out. I am guessing I will need to get another set each time he gets new shoes but the price is right so not a big deal. I am most happy with the fact that now his shoes blend in with what his peers are wearing.

The no tie shoe laces are perfect for running. I hate the long laces from running shoes, they always get loose and I have to stop and re-tighten them. Now with these no tie bands, I do not have to worry about that. They hold up well while I run. The laces are easy to insert to the holes and get them out. I did use a nail dotting tool to push them out, but that's ok, as I do like them to be safe and secure. They feel comfortable and are not too tight or loose.

These no tie shoelaces are amazing! Whoever designed and invented this are a genius. Not only have I fallen in love with these no tie silicone shoelaces my son has too. At first my son had a lot of trouble choosing which color because they have almost every color to choose from. There is a color for any kind or color of shoe you may have at home. I did have a little trouble getting them in his shoe. Which I did not mine because he or I do have to bother with tying his shoe anymore. With that being said I also do not have to worry about him tripping and falling when he is to "busy" to stop and tie his shoes at school. I did finally go to the garage and get a pair of needle nose pliers which helped a lot! You do need to be careful using the needle nose pliers beacuse they are made from silicone so if you pull to hard they will break. My son is 7 and wears a size 2 I did order the adult ones I did not want them to be to tight the he had trouble getting them off and own they work great. I am glade I orders the adult! We will never use the transitional shoe lace that you have to tie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment