twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Sunday, June 12, 2016

No Tie Lazy Silicone Rubber Elastic Shoelace Supplies Sneaker Shoe Laces Running Shoelaces,athletic Shoe Laces Wholesale

It's a good concept, and works for the intended purpose. I have used a similar product in the past (that's no longer available), and it provides a good solution for cycling so your shoelaces don't get caught in the bike chain. It's also convenient for shoes you slip on and off during the day, and it's a clean look. These particular ties have a cross-hatch pattern on them that looks nice (not plasticky), and they seem to hold well enough. They're not terribly easy to install, but it probably only took me 5 minutes per shoe in the end. The key is to push each cross-piece through one sided, rather than trying to bunch together the two "tips" and push them through at once.The main issue I have is that there is such a size difference between the smallest cross-tie and the largest. They range from 1 1/2" width up to almost 3". I guess if you like your shoes more open at the ankle and a looser fit that should work, but I prefer the distance between the sides of the shoe to be more or less the same all the way up. In that case, I recommend buying two sets per shoe. Then you double-up with the smaller sizes and it's not that much of a spread. Just seems silly to have pay twice as much, and end up not using half of them, which is the main reason I can't rate these 4 stars. It would be ideal if they would offer different widths, and have all the ties be the same size within a given set.

The best thing about these is that the other brands that I have looked at you only get enough laces for one shoe for the same price, so you have to buy two packages in order to have enough laces for both shoes. Good if you want to mix and match, but a pain if you aren't paying attention. These come with all that you need. I seriously plan on getting these for all the pregnant friends that I have, as well as anyone else that have a difficult time with dexterity or bending over.These are great for my son's dress shoes for school! He's only 6 yrs old, and the shoes only have 3 lace up holes. I couldn't find laces that were short enough, and would stay double knotted for him all day. He's at the age where he's grown out of the velcro shoes, but isn't proficient enough at tying his shoes yet, so teachers have to help these kids all day, which I'm sure is annoying. These are a perfect option! I'm only giving them 4 stars because they are VERY hard to get in, or maybe just the holes on these type of shoes are smaller than normal. But it took some work to get them in. However, once they're in, they stay! He's had them in for a few months, and it was just last week that one broke. He's a boy, he's hard on shoes, so I'm happy that they lasted this long. Enough came in the package that I was just able to put a new one in. Also, it was hard finding these things in a nice brown color for his dress shoes, so these were great.

Love love love these! My son can tie his shoes but sometimes it's nice to have him just slide them on quickly. Especially while at school and in a hurry. These help do just that. They're pretty easy to put on. They do take a bit to slide through but that's needed otherwise I would worry about them sliding out all the time. Once in, they're perfect. My son loves them and so do I. I like them so much I bough a pair for myself for my converse shoes and also a pair for my husband. Definitely a great find and a great deal for the price. Would highly recommend!

So this a great concept.  No Tie Shoelaces For Toddlers Wholesale, its because I hate the way loops look. They work fantastic with Converse shoes. But... If you have shoes with loops or fabric holes - good luck!. The fabric holes were manageable with some tugging, but did take a number on my finger tips trying to get them thru. If your shoes have the metal grommets, these went in really easily. But if you have loops, there is no way to add them on (at least from what I can tell). Now the headline of this product says its for athletic shoes, and I do have some of those, unfortunately I could not put them in any of the shoes that had the loops - hence the 3 stars. They are not bad for the price of $8, would have preferred them to be around $5 at the most. I have only had them for a few days now, so I will see how long they last. Something tells me that I will need to replace them, as the material, thou silicone(ish) was stretchy, felt like it would snap with too much movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment