twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Monday, June 27, 2016

Why BPA Free Water Bottles is Widely Used ?

This is one of my favorite water bottles. It is easy to clean by hand or dishwasher, can easily be opened and closed with one hand, and has an extra metal latch if you need to secure the lid in place for travel in a bag etc. I also like that the lid creates a carrying loop when closed. Perfect for walking around with it. I have several of these (the oldest is about 1.5 years old now and in constant use) and have yet to identify a problem. No leaks, no smells, no mold. The only "issue" is that it does sweat a little if filled with ice cold liquid, but that is to be expected, since it is not an insulated bottle.
I was looking for a BPA free water bottle that was stylish, leak proof, well made, and easy to clean. After researching a few water bottles on Amazon, I bought this one, and am pleased with my purchase. I bought the glacier blue color--color is well represented in Amazon pictures. It's a great size-- carries enough liquid to last me through the work day, but it's not too large that it is cumbersome to carry back and forth to work. It seems sturdy enough to last a long time. The locking mechanism is reassuring. The first time I filled it with iced tea, I turned it upside down and shook it over the sink--not a drop spilled out! It has a simple design and is thus easy to clean. There aren't any small spaces in the spout that you can't visualize. It's also dishwasher safe! And eco-friendly! Also, good for travel. I am planning to bring it to the airport empty and fill it with water.
This is a well designed and very thought out water bottle. The spout on it is just right, the button works well, and the addition of the metal clasp is very thoughtful so that even if the button on the cap is pushed water wont gush through your bag. Another nice feature I've noticed is that the cap snaps back into place allowing you to drink with just one hand, whereas with a wide mouth Nalgene I've always had to hold the cap with one hand and the bottle with the other so that the cap didn't hit me in the face or get water on my face. The only things I would say about this water bottle is that the cap in the picture here looks a darker blue than it really is in real life. However, at least in my opinion as a boy, its still a gender ambiguous color. Also, the downgrade from my 32 ounce Nalgene bottle took a little adjusting, but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend this water bottle.

I've been a fan of BPA free water  bottle supplies for years. They have a good feel to the plastic and they've been very durable. This bottle design, though, is a failure. The lid does not close easily or reliably. Why make a bottle that fits in a bicycle bottle cage if it can't be operated with one hand while riding? The problem is made worse by the fact that the bottle will give a very solid "click" sound when the tiny tiny poorly designed latch misses it's catch. This click sounds like the click when it does catch. I've even practiced both on my bike and while just standing still trying over and over, but there isn't a reliable technique for closing this thing. It's like their design people never used it in the field or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment