twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Wholesale Custom Cycling Water Bottles Supplies by YunaFeng Custom Water Bottles Mold Manufacturer

I absolutely love my cycling water bottles! The design the details its so comfortable to drink out of it , its easy to open and has a lock , dont spill , it keep the water cold all day i enter to the sauna with it and well the exterior get really hot but the water still super cold this is the best insulated water bottle i oun my husband its waiting to see if the company makes a bigger version for my this is the perfect size 18 oz not too small and not too big just perfect! And i live that it has the wrist holder! I fit perfect on the car cup holder and in the treadmill , i can say this its the best brand of water bottles! I own now 3 different ones from this brand and they are all great best than all others i try plus the design its just so cool !and they come in a very nice box also makes a great gift!
Very nice quality and workmanship. Even before I received mine the manufacturer emailed me instructions for preparing for first use and cleaning afterwards. Be prepared, preparation includes baking soda. They say to let it soak for 24 hours with hot water and baking soda and then clean with soap. water, and a bottle brush before first use. They bottle itself is very well made. The lid on mine doesn't quite open with one finger like it's supposed to do, but that's ok. There is a lever that locks the top closed to prevent spills if cycling water bottles bpa free lays on its side, and I've even held mine upside down with no leaking. There is a nice strap attached to it which makes it easy to carry or hang. When I let mine soak for 24 hours the outside of the bottle never got warm, and the water was still warm when I drained it, so it's definitely well insulated. I like the personal touch from the manufacturer checking to make sure it arrived and that I was happy with it.
I love this water bottle and it keeps the contents nice and cold just as advertised. It is only 18 ounces which is perfect for around the house or at the gym but I would definitely not go on long hikes with it or anything like that just because it is not enough water to keep you hydrated. But as long as you have a water source to keep refilling it then it is perfect. I really like the design on the bottle which is one of the main reasons why I chose this one is just because I really like it. The top on it is nice too because it has a loop that goes up over the top to keep it down then when you pull the loop down and press the button it pops up and allows you to drink water from it.
This water bottle I would say is just about the perfect cool cycling water bottles to have. It keeps liquids cold for the whole work day. It has a leak proof water bottle lid so there is no fear of spillage at your desk, all over your computer or keyboard, and it is the perfect size to add powder drink packets to. At first I thought it might be a bit small as I was coming from a 45oz bottle to this one that is just 18oz. While I do have to refill it more often than the big one it is so much easier to carry with me and use on a daily basis. I like the fact that it is just the right size for the drink packets, whether they are just to add some flavor to the water or you use those weight loss additives, this bottle is just the right size. I really like the finish on the bottle also.

A nice matte black that is easy to keep clean and it almost has a non slip feel to it. The custom cycling water bottles strap is well connected and is securely fastend to the bottle so there is no feeling like it is going to break off at any moment. The lid opens up with the push of a button as long as the security clip is unlatched, making the bottle easy to open with one hand custom water bottle wholesale.

No comments:

Post a Comment