twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Wholesale Baby Teething Teether Toys Necklace Pain Pain Relief Silicone Biscuits Mom Jewelry Supplies

These are an absolute must if you have a teething and/or nursing baby. I love wearing jewelry but now that I have a baby it's really hard to do because they just rip it right off . These necklaces make my life so much easier when I'm in the store or if I'm talking to somebody ...he just chews on my necklace and it keeps him occupied.My favorite part is when he starts chewing on my necklace and people say to me... Be careful your baby is chewing on your necklace. I love telling them that thats what its made for...and they are always surprised because it looks so nice too.
I am so glad that i found these when i was looking for some for a friend of mine. These are so great for any teething baby. The have a whole in the center which is great for little fingers to get a good grip on the necklace so they can hold it up to their mouths. The necklace portion is great so that if they drop it it stays safe with mom or dad and doesnt end up in the floor covered in dirt and germs. These are also good for putting in the freezer in a plastic bag if your little one likes cold things to chew on. I have loved the different kinds that i have had in the past so I got several of these as gifts for a few mommy friends of mine. They were all so thrilled to get these for their little ones. I have one for the baby i nanny and one for the baby i hope to have soon lol.
My 6 year old,is a sensory processing disorder child.She chews on everything to get that oral sensory input.This is the answer to our prayers,can not be destroyed, I do not have to worry about her swallowing little pieces of it, like I do her erasers and toys. Helps with her anxiety at school also.Great not just for babies but for any age child who needs to chew.The silicone teething necklace wholesale is durable and has survived constant tugging.
There is a safety clasp on it that releases if it gets pulled too heard which is awesome so it doesn't hurt me if my two year old yanks on it with her all mighty hulk strength. The tether itself is a pliable rubbery like material that gives just enough to prevent my 7 month old from hurting her gums and teeth on it but strong enough that she can't bite a piece off. We also use this as a nursing necklace to keep my 7 month old entertained while she nurses. Without it she performs her Olympic gold winning gymnurstics routein!!
Taking care of twin babies and ordered 3 of these; one for me, one for auntie and one for mommy after they kept grabbing our necklaces that we didnt want in their mouths. We can pick the color that best matches our outfits and then wash and hang them at the end of the day so ready again for morning duty. They are really nice looking and of course the twins love them, keeps them very happy teething away while we hold and play with them. Love being able to relax knowing they are chewing on something safe.My daughter is at the age where she is grabbing anything I am wearing. Any necklaces and dangling earrings are automatically out, and if you have long hair, beware, because she will have a fistful of it within 5 seconds of picking her up. The other downside to this phase is she's teething, so everything she grabs instantly goes straight to her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment