twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wholesale Best Collapsible Sports Water Bottle Eco Friendly BPA-Free Silicone - For Running

Foldable Silicone Water Bottle By YuanFeng is a nice product. It's a little odd to get used to, but it is well made. I purchased it in a very nice shade of red. The silicone is not stiff, but very pliable. This is what takes some getting used to in a water bottle - most a stiff - this one you can crunch up with your hands. Very handy to keep in your purse, car, computer bag, emergency kit - practical. It had an unpleasant plastic smell when I received it but I washed it, and while the smell did temporarily linger, it has no taste at all. I love that its BPA free. Great gift for anyone athletic or on the go - a gift that is healthy, positive and encouraging of good habits.

My daughter loves her collapsible water bottle. She is an active person and enjoys outdoor activities. She brings the water bottle with her on her hikes, to the gym, and to school. It is efficient and travels well with her wherever she goes. She likes the fact that it collapses into the size of a baseball when the drink is gone and can easily be stored in her bag.It is unique and has an innovative design. It is durable and once collapsed can be tucked away inside a backpack, purse, or gym bag. The bottle is insulated and can be used in the summer months with cold drinks and winter months with warm drinks. The spout has a small filter that keeps ice, mint leaves, or what ever you like to keep in your water from coming out.
This compact water bottle is perfect for my travel needs. I get to go through the airport security with an empty bottle and fill it up in the local airport restaurant or water fountain. Even though it is made out of silicon, it does not dip over or collapse. I like that it is light weight and soft to the touch. It is easy to fill up and does not leak. Even when lightly squeezed while the lid is on, it did not leak. It can hold up to 17 oz of liquids - hot or cold, but I prefer to use it for cold liquids.
I love collapsible things so I was excited to get a collapsible water bottle. The bottle itself is pretty great it holds about 17oz I measured because I was skeptical because of how small the bottle looks. It does collapse to be quite small, it's about the size of my palm. I gave the bottle 4 stars because it is a little hard to pull it open the grip on the bottom is a little small so it's hard to grip. Also when filling it you have to be careful or water will squirt out. Also the part for drinking is a little small but nothing major. Overall I'm pretty happy with this bottle because it seems well made and it does collapse well.

No comments:

Post a Comment