twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wholesale Compak Sports Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle Supplies

I am an avid outdoor person with trips planned to hike, bike and camp. Carrying plastic bottles is something I don't want to do however there is not much of choice other than packing my steel ones which are heavy with or without water and cannot be disposed either. When I received teh foldable silicon version, I was excited and after using it for 7+ days on daily basis, I have my observations below:
Design:
- Water bottle that can fold up and easily fit into pocket or backpack.
- Holds 17.5 liquid ounces!
- This water bottle is thermal insulated and has a specially designed leak proof seal
- This water bottle comes in numerous colors - stylish pink, pink-purple, blue, green or red bottle - I ordered Blue.

Usage:
- Step 1: Always wash or rinse with warm water before use
- Step 2: Pull the bottle to form a full bottle
- Step 3: Put water into it
- Step 4: Once the water is gone, reduce the bottle into condensed shape
- Step 5: Enjoy the portable lightweight silicone bottle

I really like this product as its portable and very easy to carry which is what I wanted. Being silicone and easy to maintain is a big plus.Based on my expectations and needs, this is just an awesome product. Please assess needs and expectations before buying this great product.
The foldable water bottle wholesale is a great idea for the traveler or adventurer. Not only does it fold up for better storage, but it can fold up to be rested on different surfaces and areas.The silicone is very durable. The top cap is silicone. It slides and snaps on the plastic lid very tightly. I have squeezed this thing pretty hard with NO leaks.
It only contains 17.5 ounces. I wish it was a little bigger. No matter you have this in your backpack when outdoors or using it during gym, in either cases only 17.5 ounces of beverage is too little in my opinion. The water bottle seemed decently insulated it kept ice and water cold with still some ice after 3 hours. It is great for outdoor activities. I have included a video showing contents of the box and how to expand and collapse the bottle. I am very happy with this shaker and would recommend to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment