twitter
    BPA Free Water Bottles Wholesale

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Today the FCC voted 3-2 to approve expanding

For the calibration, I closed my left eye and looked through my right eye at the image in front of me. Three taps later, I repeated the same process for my left eye by closing the right. The process, which took a few seconds and was saved on the device for future interactions, made sure the holograms in the room were customized for my eyes.

I knew I wasn't going to enjoy 4DX almost as soon as Batman v. Superman started. As we relived the death of Bruce Wayne's parents for the umpteenth time, cross-cut with a somber funeral scene, the seats rolled back and forth in tune with the dramatic camera angles. It was raining during the scene, so I should have guessed that meant I'd have water sprayed in my face as young Bruce Wayne mourns. I don't think that's the sort of immersion most viewers are looking for. Gunshots led to the seat punching me in the back, and I could feel the fluttering of bats on screen with air jets going off near my head. And that was just the first few minutes of the film.

Today the FCC voted 3-2 to approve expanding its Lifeline program that has subsidized phone and prepaid wireless access for low-income Americans since the 80s, so that now it covers internet access too. The $9.25 household subsidy is paid directly to service providers, and now it can be applied to standalone internet access, or bundled voice/data service. There are requirements for the services provided, like a minimum 150GB monthly usage cap, as well as minimums for mobile broadband usage and cellphone voice minutes.

"The latest findings tell us the planet has hot nights and significantly hotter days," lead author of the study, Cambridge University's Brice Olivier Demory, said in a statement. "This indicates the planet inefficiently transports heat around the planet. We propose this could be explained by an atmosphere that would exist only on the day side of the planet, or by lava flows at the planet surface." Researchers had initially discovered that 55 Cancri e does possess an atmosphere, however this data would suggest that the planet's atmosphere is thin at best. NASA plans to follow up this study with additional observations using the James Webb telescope.

No comments:

Post a Comment